Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sealing/Blessing Day

Im not very good with words on paper. Because Im sure Ill never beable to express how amazing this day was for me and my family. As a mother to know you have another child and to know you are unable to carry your own child and its not in your control is a very hard, frustrating, overwhelming feeling. So when we were lucky enough to be chosen to adopt Effie I cant explain how amazing it was. Then the day came when she was born and WOW, LOVE, GRATITUDE would come to mind. Ill answer everyones question is YES she feels just like my other two children. She came into our lifes only a diffrent way but I know she was my daughter in heaven. Adoption is scary and exciting and everything in between that. But as the 6 month mark came closer I was overwhelmed, stressed, excited, nervous. I remeber feeling like I wanted to jump up and down, cry, laugh when the judge granted us Effie. Then the day came to be able to take her to the temple and I was sooo excited and nervous. But as I sat in the temple waiting for my kids to come in. As I looked around the corner and seen all 3 yes 3 of my kids come in I just felt like one of the luckiest people on earth. I say 3 because I had lots of tears of wondering if Id ever have 3. I play off that no biggie I had strokes but when it comes down to it. I worried if anyone would ever choose me to be the mother of the child they were carrying. If I would ever be able to say were a family of 5. All of this may sound dumb to most but this was such a fear of mine. I felt lots of guilt because it was me me who couldnt carry anymore children. So when my 3 children walked into that sealing room I was full of gratitude towards Heavenly Father and to Melaniee. Effie was darling through the whole thing she just kept looking around in AWWWWW and Haus was telling us how pretty we looked in all of our clothes and Warren just kept starring. It was an amazing, spiritual thing and I feel blessed to have been part of it. Jacksons grandpa Pinegar who sealed us was able to seal us again as a complete family. After we went out and took pictures with Melanie, her kids and her mom. Then we went to the church acrossed from our house and had a beautiful blessing by Jackson the people in the circle were Scott Smith, Jason Clark, Brian Sorenson, Tyler Gordon, Craig Jones, James Pinegar, Cam Davis, Jordan Lynch, Camden Cook, Dustin Erickson, were the ones that were in the circle.













0 comments: