Thursday, October 6, 2011

Disneyland and the beach

YEs we went again and we could go back tomorrow we LOVE this place. I feel like my boys are at the BEST age because Haus and Warren can ride everything and we just go go go and when they seen the characters there mouths still drop open because they believe its REALLY them.

I think my boys could stay in this bear place a whole day they love it!


Getting ready to ride Star Tours for the first time its been closed for ever. Haus's face was to funny we didnt know if he liked it or hated it because his eyes were HUGE and his face looked like he was in shock. But he liked it we rode it a few more times.



Jackson had to take a picture of this because he thought it was funny how they surrounded around us in a second flat.


The boys on there all time favorite ride, Toy Story Mania.








This is proof I was the only one LOVING this ride!




I love Haus's face in this he couldnt stop looking at the lego Woody.

Ashley and her family met up with us the third day we were there and so that night we decided to take the kids to the beach. Im not a huge fan of California beaches because there freezing cold. But you would not of been able to tell that from watching the boys they were in heaven! Warren was so excited Cash was there when we told him he was at the hotel. He Said" Mom I bet he is waiting for me because Im his best friend and thats what best friends do" It was so cute.







Charley, Haus Cash and Warren at Disneyland

I love these two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











1 comments:

Kylie said...

you are the funnest mom ever!!