Thursday, October 6, 2011

Haus's new trick

There is this park at the place Warren plays soccer. Usually while Warren is playing Haus and Papa James playing at the park. Well one of the times we got there early Warren and Haus were playing on the playground on Warren asked Jackson to help him to do this fire pole. If you knew my kids Warren is the more daring one and Haus is more questionable about things. Well before Jackson could get over there Haus said I know how to do it and jumped on it. I thought my stomach was going to come out of my head and Jackson almost tripped because he and I thought Haus was going to fall off. I guess what we didnt know is Papa James has been teaching him how to do this and he was so excited to keep doing especially after he got the reaction out of all of us that he did.











0 comments: