Friday, October 28, 2011

Murder Mystery Party
My friends Angela and Kamille hosted a murder mystery party. So we all got assigned a character and what we were supposed to dress up as. I had to be a mummy and Jackson a green swamp man. It was way fun especially when everyone got into it. We had to even do a dance part and I have to say that was my favorite part. Jackson and I had to act out a rain dance well any of you guys who know my amazing dancing skills know that it was pretty eventful to watch that. This will have to be something we do again.




Halloween Night

We started off the night going to a few of our neighbors house. It was so cute to watch the boys go up to the door. Warren was loving it and Haus loved it but didnt understand why everyone kept giving him hand fulls of candy but he wasnt going to argue. Then we walked up to my friends block and let the kids walk around to there houses. The ward truck or treat started at 6 so we took the kids there. Then it was off to visit all of the grandparents house's. My camera died so we only got a picture at my moms and James house. But we visited Grandma and Grandpa Jones and Grandma and Grandpa Pinegar too.











Warrens school party

Its crazy when your kids start doing the same activities at school as you remeber doing. On Halloween Warren had a costume parade. Which consists of all the parents in the gym taking pictures of the kids as the walk through it. I have to say as a mother of one of the kids I LOVED IT. Then he had his class party that I was in charge of we played bingo, pin the face on the pumpkin, story time, make a frankenstein, and color your pumpkin. All and all I think the kids liked it so it was a success.
This is the only picture I got of him in the parade.
Traditions


We started a tradition three years ago that the Sunday before Halloween we have the Christensons come over and eat yummy Hallween food and carve pumpkins. This year Haus wanted a horse on his pumpkin and Warren wanted a snake mouth and snake eyes. Luckily me and Jacksons carving skills payed off. Other than Im getting a little worried soon they wont. Natalie and Jeron are pretty creative so there pumpkins always look awesome.







Halloween party with the cousins at Grandma and Grandpa. The Friday before my mom has a tradition to have all the cousins over and carve pumpkins, eat pizza and watch movies. My kids love this fun tradition. Other than Haus came home and all he wanted to do was stab ALL of the pumpkins with his carving knife.
The boys have been bringing the cuttest projects home lately. Haus brought the bat home and Warren brought the wich bag home.



Reading books at Grandma B's
Aquarium

I love how my boys never get bored of this place. We have had a pass for three years and they still get so excited to go. We got to see the Penguins getting feed which was a new experience for me and was pretty cool to watch.


Playing with Aunt Brenda

Cornbellys

The Friday night of fall break we went to Cornbellys with some of our friends. It was way fun other than I hate how its always so windy out there. Luckily kids never noticed and they had tons of fun. They love getting there face painted so this was a for sure must.


HEE HAWS

While Warren had fall break we went hear and played with Nixon




Roasting Marshmellows and putting them in Oreo's

We thought it would be fun to have each of the kids pick out there cookie to go with there smore. Well we ended up having pink oreo's and green oreo's. Then we went up to the Anderson park in PG and let the dog run around, kids made smores and threw everything and anything in the irrigation ditch. The best part of it was the kids keep asking when were going back there. Im sure youll see more picts in the future.


HEE HAWS Fieldtrip

Warren had his first fieldtrip. I got to go and help with 5 of the kids. It was fun to watch Warren play with all of the kids in his class. We went on a hay ride, picked out pumpkins, went down a huge slide, played in sand and corn, feed the animals, went through a corn maze. It was fun and exhausting and Im way glad I got to go with him.














Warrens Soccer Team

We had the last game a few weeks ago and it was really fun to watch them get so much better every game. Jackson really liked coaching this team and they were all really cute and pretty sure had lots of fun. The team name was GREEN GATORS

Kid Halloween Party



This is the fourth year having the party and I have to say this was the best one yet. The kids really got into all of the games. Thanks again for everyone helping out with the food and games.

Warren and Cash


Cupcake Walk



I was so excited Kely brought Eva up. She is the newest member of our family. Kely is a great new mom.


Fish Pond


All of the kiddos at the party


Pinata





Playing pin the face on the pumpkin


Maddix and Haus


Cowboy



Batman


Playing a game with dad


Picking out our PUMPKINS


This was one of my favorite traditions as a kid. My mom would always talk about how fun it would be to own a HUGE pumpkin patch. Well my sister n law and brother n law Kely and Tyler have a HUGE pumpkin patch, well his family does so its pretty much theres to. They decided to sale them at there house so we went down and picked out our pumpkins. Warren picked out a big one and Haus picked out lots of baby size ones.



Itty Bitty Ball
I signed Haus up for this class at AF and he goes and likes it at first and then after about 30 min he just wants to run around and play. He is in the class with his friend Maddix Mealey and Kruz Lynch.




Haus and his friends Maddix and Kruz
I think this is so fun to watch him play with his friends. Maddix and him go to preschool together. Everytime I pick them up they always want to stay at each others house. The best part of it the play so well together. They are both calm tempered and laid back so they have never faught. Then Kruz man is Kiras oldest and so he is in itty bitty ball with Haus and sometimes they come over to play too. He has the same laid back personality too so its great!





1 comments:

Natalie said...

Loved this post! You had such a busy month! I love all the pics!
Maddix loves Haus so much and I love how well they play together! Haus is such a good boy! ;)