Saturday, September 11, 2010

What we've been up to, sorry I dont know why my wording isnt by the pictures



Lion King

I went to the show and I have to brag we were so freakn close like 6 or 7 rows from the front, thanks to Megan, It was awesome!!

















Aquarium

with some great company. Dylan and Scout Story, Scout and Rodger, Cohen, Haus and Warren























Still finishing the

attic but its starting

to look

GREAT




My mother n laws BIRTHDAY

she is 60 and you would never think that because she looks awesome. we had a dinner at our house and it was great. Haus followed Tyler around the whole time.

I have to say that I LOVE my mother n law she is by far one of the greatest people on earth I love her. She is such a giving person and Im always learning so much from her






STORY TIME I signed my boys up for story time at the library and its darling. They read to them for 30 minutes then the kids get to make a craft.

I was so proud of Warren because he was making sure Haus could see and how to do the actions to the book. Haus was funny because he would yell yes YELL out whatever animal was on the page. The lady had to keep telling him to be quiet.



Playing in the IRRIGATION

Warrens Watermelon he grew


Cinch, Haus, Warren and Jackson at Home Depot with ther football thing they made. It was so cute they get there own apron and then they get to make something once a month. I have to say I have the BEST husband he is always doing so many things with the kids.


Feeding the DUCKS with one of Warrens best of friends his cousin Cinch and brother Haus

8 comments:

jaybay said...

Cute PICS! The Scouts looks so excited in the top pic:) haha we loved that it was a blast!

Steffy said...

You guys have so much fun! Your boys are super duper cute too. I'm glad you take a lot of pictures to share. :)

Mandy said...

That pic of Haus in the Home Depot apron is hysterical!

Natalie said...

Those boys are so stinkin cute! Love all the pics and updates!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Anonymous said...

Fun update! I still want to know where you go to feed ducks. Love those boys!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

How fun I love how creative you are as a mom!

Cami said...

Love the pic of Haus at Home depot....so cute with that big 'ole cheeser!

Halvorsen Family said...

Your boys are getting so BIG! So fun to see how you guys are doing. Hope all is well and stay in touch.