Monday, August 23, 2010

Warrens First day of Preschool
august 23, 2010
I was so excited and sad this year for preschool. I know he would have so much fun but I was sad that he was going to be gone 3 days a week this year. But after we went the week before and met his teacher and seen all of the fun things he gets to do I was a little jealous because I wish I would have went to a preschool like this. He has a computer class, science class where they get to do expirements, history class, music class, art class, class store, cooking class and obviously reading and math class. Warren got to feed the pet turtle there last week when we went to meet his teacher. So today when we were getting ready for school he was excited to see the turtle again.
But when I dropped him off today as soon as they got him from the car I cried I know Im a baby he is my first child.




Today
August
23,
2010
His teacher Miss Valerie

6 comments:

Steffy said...

Warren is getting so big! I'm jealous of his preschool too!

jaybay said...

aww I so wish Dylan could have gone with him!:( He misses him lets get together soon!!

Natalie said...

So cute! I cry just thinking about Maddix going to school!

Kristy and Erik said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are adorable! And you are such a cute Mom with them!!

fauxy said...

Sounds so fun! What preschool is it?

kwily said...

Miss Valerie is Violets favorite teacher! Kids village is the best!