Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Party





I love the holidays and I especially love all the parties you get to go to. My moms mom side of the family has a party/reunion. Jackson and I were watching Cash and Charly and thought itd be fun to all go. It was funny because everyone kept saying to us WOW you guys got your hands full. Because we had a 4,3,17 month old and 6 month old. They were all being perfect really Warren and Cash play great together and Haus loves my step dad and me or Jackson would hold Charly and she is a really good baby. I really kept telling Jackson that I wished all of them were mine. But the party had a way cute magician and then Santa came. The magician was awesome Cash and Warren were laughing so hard.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. I just love that pic of Haus going sledding, you can just tell he is giggling!

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys have had a great Christmas season! Glad that Haus is walking, hopefully it sticks :)