Monday, December 28, 2009

Grandma Smith 1923 to 2009


My grandma Smith passed away the Sunday before Christmas. It was sad but good to know that she was Finely home. I loved listening to everyone talk about the great memories they had of her. My sister and I had the opportunity to speak and anyone who knows me knows that is by far a huge weakness of mine. But I have to say I liked writing down and thinking about the memories of her, so it was a great opportunity. She definitely will not be forgotten.

5 comments:

Shay said...

I hope you are doing okay. I didn't know :( sorry I imagine she had a very Merry Christmas though:) Love you!!

Jen & Johnny said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure you did a wonderful job speaking about her and I'll bet you made her proud!! You are wonderful Haley!!!! We miss seeing you guys!! XOXO

Steffy said...

You did a wonderful job speaking about Grandma! She was a wonderful lady!

Ashleigh said...

Oh, I am sorry Haley. It's is hard losing loved ones. I hope you felt peace and love this Christmas.

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

I am so proud of you for speaking!!!! Love you Haley