Sunday, September 4, 2011

Preschool


Haus started preschool at Kids Village on August 23 2011. He was so excited until he went he went three times in Miss Raya's class and know he is in Miss. Jessie's class he loves it when he gets there but he is having a really hard time going. I think its because I dont really leave him ever. So I think were going to hold him back so he isnt the youngest in his class. So he will have three years of preschool but as of know we dont know for sure. He is really smart he can count and he knows all of his colors and to sing his abc's we just dont want him the youngest especially because he is a boy. But on thursday he went into Miss Jessie's class with the 2 1/2 to 3 year old class so he is know the oldest and were going to see if thats better. He LOVES Miss Jessie and she is darling and cheesey but were going to see how this week goes. If not will just start next year. So far he has loved his painting class and his music class though. He is in class with his buddies Cohen Vohs and Maddix Mealey.








KinDerGartEn

Warren started school this week on August 30th at Central school he goes in the morning and he loves it. His teacher is right out of school so will see how it goes. He is way excited to have his friends that are from our ward in his class to Emmie Griffin and Cameron Merryweather. Seriously the last few weeks he has been counting down the days. The week before they test all of the kids going into kindergarten and he was tested by Mrs. Rigby and he did AMAZING!! She said he answered mathematical questions that kids havent even got right yet. So yes I was so proud. The questions they asked are the same ones they ask at the end of the year. So pretty much Warren is smart and Im bragging because I want him to read this and know how proud of him we were. Then on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon he got into a KE program at Learning Dynamics. Its a program for kids who attend public school but can come to this twice a week and get a private school Kindergarten education on a fast track. They have to already know how to read. All I have to say is its amazing. Warren brought home three books on Thursday and every time they go they get 15 min with the teacher of private reading time. I was worried it would be a little to much for Warren but as of know he LOVES it too. Oh ya not that my kids will be shocked when they read this when they're older but I balled my eyes out when I dropped you off. The night before when I found out you went in the morning and not in the afternoon. I called the receptionist at the school and tryed to switch you so I would have a kid home with me at all times. Because Haus is going twice a week to preschool. Obviously I lost the battle she told me that I would be fine. But

I love this picture of him he was so excited!!


Finding his cubby for the first time. His teacher Miss Nicolas


This was the first time he acted nervous. I had given him a little piece of cotton to put in his pocket and he was rubbig it like no other.









Boating

We went up to Deer Creek and went boating with Jamie and Cam Davis. It was an awesome night the water was so calm and a great temp. Well after Jackson wakeboarded I kind of joked with Jackson and said that I was going to go not really thinking he would say ya ( im not supposed to wakeboard or really do anything that could make my neck pop in any way because my artery could re disect) so when he said ya. I jumped on it. What my neurologist doesnt wont hurt him. I have to say I havent wakeboarded for three years and I did awesome I went back and forth through the wake and kept changing my right and legs in front. Okay it might not sound awesome but it was to me. Obviously no comperison to Jamie who wakeboarded for ever and her hair didnt even get wet. Or Jackson and Cam who kept jumping the whole wake. But non the less it was a way fun trip and the kids all had fun on the tube too.








0 comments: