Saturday, September 10, 2011

Preschool

Haus is doing so much better he is loving havin his buddy Maddix in his class with him.


SOCCER
We love watching this kid blossom with this sport


Cousins



Warren and Haus having a sleepover with his cousins, I love that they live close to us. So my brother comes over all the time and its fun because the kids get to play alot. This practicular time Tayne asked if they slept could sleep over and it was fun we played games watched movies then the next day we played on the waterslide.




Warren, Cinch and Haus at Taco Amigo after one of Warrens soccer games.



Tayne, Max, Tyra, Warren and Haus playing on the waterslide in the backyard.



Soccer



Warren has started fall soccer and he is loving it. He has really been doing awesome, Jackson is coaching this year.



The first game we had tons of are family come and support us. My mom and James and then my mom had my sisters kids for the weekend so they came. Then Jacksons sisters Codi, Keli, there kids, then his parents came too.



Andrew, Aiden, Papa James, Haus and Warren




The Pond



Okay so I have a billion of these picts but my kids love this place I think we went at least 2 a week through the whole summer.






Irrigation






Happy 8th Anniversary to Me and Jackson



We went up to the Zermant in Midway and it was beautiful. We shopped at the Park City outlets, took a carriage ride in Midway, fell more in love with Wallsburg and we did lots of laying out and swimming



Warren finding out who his teacher is. Miss Nichola's



Fishing



One night we went up to Tibblefork to fish. We didnt catch anything but the boys had a blast getting covered in mud and playing with the fish food.





I love how these guys have bunkbeds but they still sleep with one another. I love there cute bond they have.



Kiwanna's/Battlecreek Falls



On Labor Day we hiked up to the waterfalls. Warren calls this hike the "Pleasant Grove Falls"





Happy 62nd Birthday Susan!!! On Sept 4 we celebrated Susans bday at Codi's house.

1 comments:

natalie christensen said...

I hear that soccer league he is in is awesome! We need to get together sometime soon.