Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mall

We decided to go and play at the mall. So we ate at Chik filla, played at the dino place and bought these hats for the kids. Im pretty sure I loved them more then kids did dino play area
Great Grandma and Grandpa Pinegar with Haus and Warren
Chuck E Cheese
We got invited to a bday party for Christian there and it was way fun. My boys loved the monster truck. Im pretty sure we spent about ten dollars in tokens just on this. We ended up with a little over 500 tokens so each kid got 250. Warren chose snakes and spiders, Haus on the other hand wanted this Woody toy that was 300 pts so I got $5 with of tokens and got him his prize. He was so excited other than I pretty sure all of the money we spent on tokens we could of got a few cool toys at Walmart. But Im a sucker and I love arcade places.

0 comments: