Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reading
Warren started bringing home books in January and I have to say he is doing awesome with reading. He is know on his 7th book.
Feeding the Horses
My kids love to go to grandma and grandpa Jones and feed the animals. They think its the funnest thing and they laugh there little butts off.

Basketball CAMP
We started basketball camp on Saturday at the PG rec. It was a little crazy because we had to be there by 8:30 and usually no big deal. But for some reason we woke up at like 820. So yes we were running like chickens with there heads off getting ready. But we got there and Warren had a blast, especially because his little buddy Soren Christenson is doing it with him.


Warrens little LATE NIGHT
The other night we were driving home and Warren asked if he could have some of his friends over for a camp out/ sleep over. I had to inform him that we dont do sleep overs but we could do a late night. Warren was down with it and had planned it all in his head. Jackson kept telling me that Warren is just like me because anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to have parties. So I let Warren plan it all and invite 5 little friends. He invited 3 little boys from the neighborhood Tanner Christenson, Cameron Merryweather and Camden Bayliss, 1 from school James and his all time best friend Cash Laycock. The day before I took Warren to the store and he picked out the food he wanted: smores, cheese ball cheetos, blue doritos, hot dogs, brownies, popcorn and licorice. For the movie he choose Buzz light year. He had planned how we would roast marshmellows and hot dogs, play in the tree house and play duck duck goose. Then when we were inside we would watch a movie. I have to say I gave him NO ideas it was all him.












Patriotic Program

Warren had his program at school on March 4. It was so fun to watch they sang all these cute patriotic songs and had actions for some of them. Warren did awesome he really sang and got into it. Randomly through the program Haus yelled out to Warren it was really cute. I always feel really lucky because we always have such a great family support. My mom, Jacksons dad, and my niece Adley and nephews Aiden and Andrew. Warren was really excited that his cousins came to watch.



Haus is in love with playing on this ball. The funny thing is Warren was 2 1/2 when he would play on this all the time too.

Haus insists on wearing this vest everywhere. The thing is its a 12-18 month so its a little small but hey it makes him happy.

Classic Skating

On tues we took the kids skating and I have to say Im not young anymore if freaking hurts when I fall. My kids on the other hand kept falling and they didnt care at all. I was glad we went but will wait a little longer until the kids are bigger to go back.


we took a little break and ate dougnuts and cookies




Dino play place

We meet up with Jordan and her kids at the mall. Warren and Haus were so excited to play with Dylan and Scout. I had a great time talking with Jordan.

1 comments:

Shay said...

I love his late night ideas!! can you believe your kid is old enough for these?! time flies. miss you!