Friday, February 4, 2011

January 2011

This is a pict of us right at night while getting the kids ready for bed. LaVa HoT SpRiNgs
We went up to Daves grandparents cabin in Lava and it was fun. We played in the snow, went swimming, played games and just had fun hanging out. Im pretty sure the highlight for my boys were sleeping in the bunkbeds.


all of the crowdat dinner at like one of the only restaurants in town
swimming
Cam built this hill for the kids, my boys had a blast on it.





Nixons 4th BDAY

Katie had it at Kangaroo Zoo and the kids had a blast. The ball shooting was the best of all. Im pretty sure the adults had just as much fun as the kids.


The four of us, I love these three. There some of my closest friends!! Jackson trying out the shooter.




Im pretty sure Katie was shooting me. Ya, while I was taking a picture.
Jump ON it

I love this place I always try and take my boys to the mom and kid class thats in the mornings, its so freaking fun. This day my niece Adley joined us and the three of them had a good time.


This is seriously what Haus does anytime Im in the kitchen. I love it he is like my shadow.
Toddler Gym

I take my kids to the toddler gym class at the rec thats once a week with Natalie and Lisa. This practicular day was so fun the kids had a blast playing on the cars and doing gymnastics.

All four of the kids and Lisa, Cohan, Haus, Warren and Maddix.




Aquarium and feeding the ducks and 5 Guys

We went with some of our great friends the Alkehmas.

This is outside of 5 guys. The ducks were loving it and the kids.

We watched this cool animal show so after the kids got to touch some of the animals. Warren, Haus and Sadie were so excited to touch the snakes.


This is my kids favorite thing to touch the StingRays. There was this really friendly one what kept jumping out of the water it was so cool.




Haus gocking at the frog.

Disneyland January 27-30, 2011
We drove and I have to say it wasnt bad. My kids did great and I was the one that had the hardest time. But it was nice to just talk to Jackson while the kids were asleep. We stayed in the Motel 6 and it was right by Disneyland like you can see the entrance of Disneyland as soon as you get on the side walk. The best part it was on 50$ a night. I have never been in January and it was by far the deserted I have ever seen it, good weather= amazing trip!!
Warren did the Jedi training it was so fun and cute to watch him and he was so proud of himself. He kept turning around looking at us and smiling.









Watching World of Color. Which was amazing!

The splash pad in Bugs Life



They loved the Bear climbing place we went there everyday and let them just run around.






We did a little home work of Warrens






My boys were dying to see these guys. When we got into the stroller just to walk over to Disneyland Haus was yelling Woody. So we lucked out that these three were the first ones we seen. The best part was Woody came out to take Jesse spot and my kids were standing with Jesse and Army Guy. When Woody walked over he tapped Haus on the back and he started yelling YEA WOODY and Warren kept saying WOODY it was what made the trip.






Warren was so excited to see Donald Duck this is the one of the characters that he was so excited to see. He still talks about the funny way he talked. Then Donald kissed Warren on the head it was so cute.

Warren did not want to see the Queen and when we got up there he told her to be nice.









Im about 100% sure this is our favorite ride at Disneyland "Toy Mania" we went on it at least twice a day. I loved going on it because not only did the kids have tons of fun but Jackson and I loved it.


















Me and Haus hung out with these two while Jackson and Warren went on Flying over California.

Haus cut his binki's the day before we went to Disneyland. The thing is anyone who is close to me knows that this was a sad thing for me. So I wanted to talk him out of it but I didnt it obviously. The night before he was asking what he could cut so Jackson told him to cut his binki's. So this is what happened the next day.

4 comments:

Jen said...

How fun!! You guys look like you had so much fun!

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish we could go...sometime soon!
Love that Haus cut his binkys! Hope it is going better! ;)

Cami said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Can't wait to go with you in APril!

Natalie said...

Love the new pics on this post! you are seriously the best mom! Always doing fun stuff with your kids!