Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some of July 2010

Haus's 2 year old check





playing with aunt Sherri







I think this is funny because Warren asked if I was going to take a pict of them. Usually when they match I take a pict of them. Really these are just play clothes but I had to take a pict because he asked.






Splash park in Highland








Haus is such a people watcher this is what he did most of the time at the splash pad









playing with the bubbles that Haus got for his bday










Playing at Lora's pool he loves getting splashed for the most part










Warren drying off after the splash park











The boys are in the tree house all day long making potions, playing super heros,













All of my containers in my house are know in the tree house with potions in them. Warren and Haus put berries, dirt, leaves and anything else Im sure in bottles. If they arent in the treehouse then in my freezer!


Haus, Warren, Cash, Cohan, Bosten, Nixon and Jagger at Katies grandparents pool. Charley,Demi and Kruz was also there but the pict I took of them the sun blurred everyone out. We had so much fun there. All of us luck out because all of our kids get along as good as we do.


Playing with aunt Sherri at the pool.

















2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Your boys are so cute and getting so big!

The Woff Pack said...

looks like you guys are having a great summer.