Monday, June 7, 2010

Haus decided to do his own hair

Eww hea this stuff feels cool
I think mom puts this in my hair, obviously more is not better!!

Haus you are one funny kid. You love to check out everything and anything, I really do love this about you, but usually more after the mess is cleaned up.
This was some of my polemade I had put by the back door so I wouldnt forget to take it to work. All I was doing was unloading the dishwasher and was truely only about a foot away.
Oh ya and I better add this: The other day I had put all of his bday invites in my room becaus I need to put them in envelopes and then send them. By the way they are these darling cows but Haus got to about 15 of them and pulled off all of there tails. I didnt know if I should cry or scream when I walked in on him. Other than it was to cute he picked one up and said " cow, moo ah oh tail." So he knew what he was doing but it was to fun to stop. Luckily I just glued them back and you can hardly tell.

0 comments: