Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!



I love this girl!!!!!!!! We got the chance to go up to Seattle last week and visit Jen and her family. Its was over her bday so it was so fun to be there for that. They moved up there a little over a year ago and I have missed her so much. Seriously this is the girl:
*I called at 1230 at night they night they told me I had a stroke. Because I knew no matter what she would make me feel better. Because I was in denial and Jackson was in shock.
*She has taught me to be a better wife. Really I have been her friend for about 7 years know and she ALWAYS finds the good in her husband. Not that she doesnt have a great husband but we all know we get frustrated. She is always trying to be a better wife.
*She truely finds the joy in anything
*Is a fabulous mother
*At bunco she always would get us laughing so hard we would almost pee are pants
*Amazingly spirtual person
*The best walking partner
*A friend I can always count on for being there
*Me and Jackson always have so much fun with her and her husband
Jen I want you to know how great you are and Thank You again for letting my family come up and spend your bday weekend with you.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks you guys! You are to sweet and give me way to much credit :) You are the best and I love you! Thanks for coming to see us. Morgan and Braylen are still wondering when Warren can come again!