Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haus is 18 months



I love this little guy so much. He finaly is walking he started a little over a week ago, lazy little thing. He mimicks everything he brother does, loves jam sandwiches, popcorn, eats really everything you give him, laughs at EVERYTHING his brother does, loves his mommy, started nursery and loves it, I dont think he makes a peep he just sits on the leaders lap, loves to have everyones attention like grocerys store, sacrament, coughs when he wants attention, started throwing fits but they only consist of laying on the ground rolling back and forth, he is such an extremly easy child, loves to go downstairs and play in the playroom, loves to sled, can give the biggest dirty looks youll ever see. I could go on forever!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so funny...I was reading your list of things and thinking, Maddix does that and that and that :) Such a cutie! I love that the extent of his tantrums are rolling back and forth on the ground! Great job on walking!

Rowley Family said...

Can you believe our boys are that old! I love the bowling pictures it looks like so much fun!