Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bowling






Warren keeps asking to go bowling. He even had a outfit picked out for bowling he calls is his bowling outfit. As soon as we got there Warren kept jumping up and down because he was so excited. It was to cute when his ball would hit any pin he would jump up and down and then yell AWESOME!! Jackson and I just kept laughing he was so cute. Haus wanted to hold the ball and then he wanted to bend over and push it. He would clap the whole time the ball was going. Then he would let out a yell when it would hit a pin. I love that when you have kids everything is so much fun, I love all of the excitment.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute! Great form Haus :)

Allie said...

Yeah so I've never thought to take Chloe bowling...I bet she'd love it! Thanks for the idea.
You're cute kids are SO grown up, it kills me how fast time flies.
You're beautiful!

Jen said...

How fun!! I love all the pictures. Your boys are so stinkin cute!!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

I love your boys too cute!

Fechser Family said...

We need to get together!! We've been battling the stomach flu for a week and half now! All of us got it except Gracie. I'll call u during the week so we can plan something out. Glad u guys got to go bowling; had Outback not taken 3 hrs. we could have all gone together that Saturday night. Faith was so sad when she saw Warren bowling in these pics, she really wanted to go with him.

Kristy and Erik said...

I love the pic of Warren!! Your boys are so dang cute Haley!! What a fun night out! We love to go bowling too.