Saturday, January 30, 2010

Warrens FIRST time SKYING!!!






I was so excited for this winter because I wanted to take Warren skying. I love to sky I'm not the greatest but its by far one of my favorite things to do. Jackson snowboards and is amazing so we went back and forth on which one to teach him. We decided skying and I see why they tell ya to teach them young. They freaking catch on so quick he did awesome, actually way better then I even thought. He was way excited when we got up to Sundance and all of the people were coming down the hill. We took him up the lift and when we got to the top we showed him how to hold his legs to stop and he was off REALLY I'm totally not lying. At some times he'd fly past Jackson ( because he was snowboarding back words) and then totally stop himself. He would laugh while he was passing. Last but not least he insisted on wearing his swim goggles. Jackson wears goggles so when he seen that Jackson was taking goggles from home he too had to take some.

5 comments:

Shay said...

haha I love that he is wearing his goggles.

Jen said...

How cute is he! What a fun thing for you guys to do together.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

How cute! Goggles and all! Looks like you all had so much fun skiing!

Natalie said...

That is so cute! And the goggles are awesome! Great job Warren!

The Woff Pack said...

That is so awesome. I hate the snow but my kids love to play in it. Warren is awesome. Sounds like a fun day.