Friday, June 13, 2014

Christmas morning 2013

I feel like everything about Christmas is magical. I love everything from the lights to the snow to the dam elf on the shelf that sometimes likes the same spot.....Well this year me and Warren decided itd be a good idea to get the flu on Christmas Eve. To say the least I was devestated. But luckily Christmas morning we woke up feeling lots better. My boys really wanted the WII and skylanders. Well my mom and James gave them Skylanders and Santa brought the Wii. Effie got baby dolls and ponies and barbies barbies. My mom and James gave her a fisher price doll house. Im so grateful for my kids and Jackson for their love of Christmas.  To say the least it was a magical amazing day































































0 comments: