Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby Effie
Its begining to look a lot like a BABY is coming!!!


The Jones are getting pretty excited for this new addition in the next 3 weeks!!!!


Ive been spray painting everything and anything. The boys have been dying to spray paint the tree house. A few Saturdays ago we let them get in some old jammies and have at it.



Other than Haus looking like he had a dirty neck for a good few days it turned out GREAT!!




UVU



We have went to the last two basketball games and the kids think its the greattest thing ever. Know if you ask if Warren is a U of U fan or BYU fan he responds "NO, Im a UVU fan"





Monster Trucks



Jackson took Warren a few years ago to the Monster Trucks when they came to the E center. Im pretty sure I was just preggos with Haus. When we seen it advertise we knew we had to go our boys are so into anything like this. I have to say I used to go when I was little so I was pretty excited. The seats we got were the upper bowl but when we got there they were right next to the balcony. It was like perfect distance for the kids to see everything. Im sure I wouldnt of wanted to be any closer because we still left with a layer of dust on us. Some of our friends came with there kids too, Brady, Lauren and Bosten Jones, Eric, Natalie and Maddix.









UVU Basketball





Im pretty sure our Uncle Cody is better then any uncle out there. My boys worship the ground he walks on. I guess it doesnt help out that he comes over all the time and will play with them non stop!!! Happy 31st bday to the BEST uncle out there!!

5 comments:

Cherie Burton said...

I just love you to death, you have exemplified that faith precedes the miracle. Little Effie has been waiting to join this family along time. God knew exactly that a few trials wouldn't slow a moving train down, he just made you enjoy the ride a little bit better. I love you, from your other mother that didn't mother you. Cherie

Unknown said...

Um, nice friend I am! I had no idea you were getting a baby!!!! That is totally fantastic. Congrats! The boys will be such good big brothers to a girl :)

natalie christensen said...

The crib turned out awesome! She will be one spoiled little girl.

Ashleigh said...

What?? You can't leave out details on a new baby! I want to hear more! Congrats! I love the name Effie! That was my great great grandmother's name! Love it!

Jen & Johnny said...

Haley we are so happy for you guys!! That is amazing!!! That sweet little baby girl is the luckiest thing in the world coming to your wonderful family!!! We love you guys!!! XOXOXO