Saturday, January 28, 2012

January in a nut shell

Bowling, we took the kids to a big bowling alley in Lehi they liked it but didnt love it. They like the one at trafalga because its smaller.

Trafalga,We usually just go and take the kids bowling and they love it. Tonight we obviously bowled but we took the kids to play laser tag too. The jackets were huge on them but they were in heaven they loved it. I love that Jen and Aaron are back its so nice to be able to hang out with them, love it!

Waiting to go in and play laser tag.


Kangaroo Zoo Ive been trying to be better lately and go out and do things on Jacksons night he has to stay at work. I have to say the kids are at a perfect age I can just sit and watch the kiddos get all of there energy out... Cash, Charley and Ashley joined us. Haus is loving his pumpkin shirt that I bought him for halloween. That is why he is always in it lately.




SNOW finally we got to play in it. I love snow and I think I enjoy almost as much as the kids. The funny thing was this praticular day Warren asked if he could go out before we walked to school. So I told him yes and off Haus and Warren went to play in it. I didnt really think it through because when I came out to tell them 5 more minutes they were both covered in snow. But I couldnt really blame them they were just excited to finally play in it!


Nixons bday party they rented a blow up slide and all the kids had a hay day.


BUddies Warren has the cuttest friends from school. Everytime I go pick him up I have at least one of them asking if they can come home with us. So at least three times a month I have Warren ask all of the boys in his class to come and play for a few hours. He only has 7 boys in his class so we usually have about all of them. Its fun they run around, eat lunch and I make them cookies. Its truely the only way I can get them all to hold still for longer then 5 seconds. I love it to because they always include Haus too!
Kaysen, Warren, Ryder, Carter, Cameron and Haus


Sticker ChartSo I use this chart to keep track of reading, writing etc... But I also keep track of them being good. Any time they do anything that stands out like saying please and thank you, sharing when not asked to, realy just simple acts of kindness they get a sticker. I told them Id buy toys and when they got 100 they each could pick out of the box. Well the day finally came and they were so excited Warren picked out a Spiderman science set and Haus picked out Army guys.



Elmo, were still loving him.



Friends,This is a picture from November of a few of us meeting and going to dinner
Shay, Hayley, Kamille, me and Kira. Cami and Angela came later. We missed Ashley she was out of town and Savannah was out with her family. I cant remeber where the others were at.


Cabin, I will post more picts of this weekend when I get the rest of the picts from Jocelyn. But we finally got to play in snow, sled, snowmobile, clay pigeon shooting, played games and ate yummy food.
Jocelyn and Lafe, Phil and Whitney, Darek and Hayley, me and Jackson, Stacey and Brett all the kids were playing upstairs or were asleep.

Tucanos, We took the kids there and they loved it. There such meat boys so we should of realized they would be in heaven.


Haus on a usualy day

Warren on a usual day. I think he was a aligator hunter this praticular day.

Grandpa and Grandma just hanging out entertaining the kiddos.

1 comments:

Shay said...

haha I love the pick of Haus "on a regular day"!!