Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas morning
My kids got up at there usual time about 730. We had told them they couldnt go out with out us so they came in our room and seriously waited, only for a second. They were so fun as soon as we walked out in the living room they started jumping up and down, saying he came he came. Warren had asked for a water back pack, camoflauge everything boots, coats etc.. and hunting set. Haus asked for a water back pack, camo everything and a cowboy set. Well they must have been good because they got all of that plus head lamps, hot potato game, play dough sets, sub zero camo boots ( thats what Warren calls them) and few outfits each my kids were in major need of church clothes and shoes.
Jackson spoiled me as usual. We had said we were doing nothing for each other because we just had went to vegas and shopped a little to much. Anyways Jackson had done the 12 days of Christmas to me. Everyday I received a card with a rhyme in it with a present everyday. One of the days I got a gift card to a pedicure, roses, a few packs of my favorite gum, rented my favorite Chrismas movies etc.... I have the most amazing husband ever!!!!! Then to top it off he bought me a MAC computer for Christmas day. I felt like a piece of poop because I stuck to the deal but all I have to say is Im one lucky girl to have him.










I love my cute boys they colored and painted this box for me for Christmas, I love it. They were jumping up and down while I was opening it. It was one of the first things under the tree, too cute.








Grandma and Grandpa Jones came over right after we got home from church. They got to witness the kids opening up the rest of the presents. The kids were happy to get there clothes from them.

Our family received this darling package on Christmas morning from our amazing birth mother and her family. This MARCH we are getting a little GIRL!!!!! The boys were so cute anyone who would come to the house they would run over to the tree and grab this first and tell everyone how they are getting a baby sister!!! Were way way excited!!!!



My mom and James bought the kids the cutest toys. They are jeeps and elephants that come with little people and animals, way fun disney game. The kids love them.





1 comments:

Cherie Burton said...

Prayers are heard and answered, this little girl is coming to an amazing family.