Sunday, July 3, 2011

Carnival

So this is the tree that is in front of the home the my great grandpa built and its become a tradition to get a pict of the kids in front of it when we all go to the carnival. I love to look back at all of the picts and see how much everyone has grown. I even have picts of me and my dad in front of the tree when I was little little.
Taynes bday was the same day so we went to his house for a fun water party and cake and ice cream. After we headed over to the carnival it was really crazy because it was one ticket per ride. All of the kids had so much fun with there cousins. Warren and Haus love Max and he is always so great to play with them and include them. So the boys rode most of the rides with them. Jackson was at the rodeo helping and so I was playing solo so it was fun for the kids but a little to crazy for me. But the kids had tons of fun.







0 comments: