Thursday, July 21, 2011

Camping at Strawberry over the 4th July weekend

K, so I suck at using my phone so I have no idea how to make these picts bigger. But I only had my phone while we were at Strawberry so this is my only proof of the weekend. Well it started out great we left Friday morning and found a spot on the side of the road. The kids had a blast playing in EVERY mud puddle they found. Warren would cover his face in mud and fake like he was Bear Grill off the TV show. They loved roasting there own hot dogs they didnt really eat them but the roasted a whole pack full. We did lots of hiking, mtn biking and relaxing. Jackson even made each of the boys there own bow that was made out of rope and sticks. The only down fall of the trip is someone stole Haus cowboy boots and are truck broke down as soon as we pulled into PG. But hey at least we made it almost home.













0 comments: