Saturday, April 9, 2011

Papa James, Warren and Haus just hanging out.Trafalga

We had Adley on Friday so I thought it would be fun to go play some golf. It was funny because each of them would hit the ball once and then head to the next one.

Disneyland this past week I took Warren to Disneyland with three of my friends and there oldest child too. It was fun to have some great one on one with him, he was a complet joy to say the least. We went for three days April 4-6. It was so cute because around 6 oclock every night he would ask if we could go back to the hotel to snuggle. He is so my child because he is not a night person.


These picts our from the 3rd day.


Cohen, Warren and Bosten


These two were inseprable it was so cute!!!


Warren, Cohen and Katie


Warren and Cash


Warrens cool snake


Day 2


Me and Katie


The bear country is Warrens favorite


Yummy cotton candy


Warren, Cohen and Nixon


Me, Katie, Cami and Ashley


Warrens TRex


1st day


Me, Warren, Nixon and Katie


Dancing fools, ok well Warren only lasted a few minutes but Nixon was hilarious he can really move.


Nixon and Warren were together all day Monday and I have to say they did amazing they were so cute with each other.


Are only sighting of Buzzlight year


Confrence Weekend


We went and had breakfeast Saturday with Jacksons parents then rode the horses. Then on Sunday my mom had everyone over for a yummy dinner.


Haus's new attire


Jen came in for a few days and I got to hang out with her and it was so much fun. We went to the Carl Bloch exhibit then we ate Panda. I love hanging out with her and Im always so devestated when she leaves. Jen we miss you and love you.


YEA, a sign of SPRING!!!!!!


Heritage Park


We were trying to go to the zoo but it was already closed. I have never noticed that acrossed the street is Heritage Park so we went over there and walked around its really neat. We will for sure be going up there as soon as it gets warmer.


Basketball


Ashleys big day at the temple and I have to say it was amazing!!!


Family home evening with the Jones's. Grandma Ruth is 96 years old (i think)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Disney was so fun! Cohen and Warren are like besties now! I need to get some of those pics from ya!

Jason and Amy said...

disneyland looks so fun. we have to go together im not even joking. road trip this summer?

Shay said...

looks like you guys had a blast in disney...now that I see all those boys I'm very curious to know how Scout would have done being the only girly-girl amongst them...next year!