Saturday, March 19, 2011

Carl Bloch Exhibit
I had heard that it was amazing but me and Jackson really arent artsy kind of people so we debated on going, Im sure glad we did. The paintings were beautiful to say the least. After we took the kids to pick a movie and then we ended the night with Diego and some popcorn.
Basketball at the rec, Warren is loving his clinic he is doing at the rec. Its fun they have four stations two they play the game and the other two they do drills. Haus alwasy has to be right there by his side and for the most part he is ok with it.

St.Patricks Day
So we woke up to Leo the lepricon leaving a trail of gold around the house. I was still getting out of bed when Haus had already found the trail and he had to run back to his room and inform Warren that there was tons of orangey money on the ground that was CHOCOLATE!! It was so funny because he was so dang excited. I thought they would be so excited to eat there green eggs and they were not. Warren gagged his first bite and Haus kept asking if it was rice. Then later that day we had a little party with my friends and there kids. We had yummy food and then a hunt for the pot of gold.







I think that its funny that we even attempt these picts. This isnt all the kids but its kind of a tradition I guess.








Warren at the dentist he had his first cavity filled. All of my friends have a tradition in going to dinner for everyones bday. This was for Savannah 27th bday!! It was exciting because Jamie who lives in New York showed up so YEA!! Savannah,Kira's sister, Kira, me, Ashley, Cami, Jamie, Stacey, Katie and Hayley.

0 comments: