Sunday, November 21, 2010

La Jolla, Putting up our Christmas Tree and SuShi,
What a great weekend
We have had such a fun weekend we ate at La Jolla at Riverwoods on Friday with Cam and Jamie. Then went to Water Gardens and seen probably the worst movie ever. But its always tons of fun when we go out with them. ( I left my camera at home that night)
Then Saturday morning we put our Christmas tree up. I know a little early but I was so in the mood. The kids were so excited to help decorate the tree. When Jackson brought the tree up Haus looked at me with these huge eyes and said "Ho Ho coming"? It was so cute. He was so excited!!
Then when I came home from shopping with my mom with a bigger tree for there room the kids were soooo excited. I love how they share my love for Christmas.
Then on Saturday night we meet Ruth, Ed and there kids for Sushi. It was nice to hang out with them we havent see them forever. We always have laugh the whole time that were with them.
Then later that night I wrapped presents and Jackson rented "Grown ups" and it was HILARIOUS I havent laughed that hard at a movie for a while


This is Haus in front of there tree that is in there bedroom. We have a tradition of getting an ornament whenever we go on vacation and then one at Christmas time. So thats what there tree is decorated with



This is the spot Haus was decorating!!


Everytime Haus would put an ornament on the tree he would get so excited.


We have had this tree for 6 years and the lights on it stopped working on the top and bottom, lovely.


Dinner on Saturday night


Warren using chopsticks to eat his beef and rice. He was so proud of himself.

4 comments:

The Carter Family said...

So what was the worst movie? Just so I don't go see it.

Halvorsen Family said...

Love your family pictures! So darn cute! And looks like you cut bangs, love em! You guys are always having a blast! Love it. Hope all is well.

fauxy said...

I'll have to see your cute, decorated house! I'm sure you have it looking so festive:)

Unknown said...

Yay, I love Christmas time!!! And your family pictures are so cute!!!