Sunday, October 3, 2010



Aunt Sheri YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is I know I have the best aunts in the world. When my aunt heard about Warren she jumped in her car and drove 13 hours to be down here with me and Jackson. She is honestly one of the most selfless people I know we LOVE her and MISS her. My kids have asked every day is Sheri coming over. Its really devesating for them when she leaves because she hangs out with us so much and she is so amazing to them.
While she was down we went to Mcdonalds, Parks, Trafalga where she was a complete ding bat and got stuck in the water boats under a waterfall, it was classic I laugh every time I think about it. Haus was screaming and she was yelling HELP and we were laughing and so was the worker it was to funny. When she is down she always likes to do fun. We love ya and miss you!!







Happy Birthday to Me and my sister

We started off my bday week by going to Texas Roadhouse the week before and then after had ice cream and cake at my moms. Then on my actual bday Jackson took the day off. So we went to the library for the kids reading class, then for lunch we went to the Cheesecake Factory, then headed to the State Fair. Where Im pretty sure Haus had to touch every animal he seen. I love my boys they make my life so fun. Then we stopped at the mall and I shopped for boots. Last we had some of our family over for ice cream and cake.













Warren took the HOT picture of us






SOCCER
fall 2010

Warren had his second year of soccer and he enjoyed it so much more this year. Jackson was the coach again and they both love it so much. It was funny everytime Warren would kick the ball he would get excited and yell "mom did you see that" it was cute to watch. Warren got to be on his friend Soren Christensens team and so it was fun to get to set by his parents Natalie and Jeron.









0 comments: