Monday, August 23, 2010

Camping up Wells Canyon in Sanpete County
If you know me you know that I LOVE Sanpete county. I hope one day we get the guts up and move down there.
We went camping with my cousin Ariel, Thomas and my aunt Lora. All I have to say is the I have the BEST aunts in the world. Any one who knows my aunts agree, their the best.
Thomas was by far the most prepard camper I have ever camped with. Im pretty sure he has more stuff for camping then when I went with the young womens in my last ward.
He has a heated shower(which I didnt use but it looked cool), toilet and really anything else you can think of. It was way relaxing we rode the 4 wheelers around, played card games, and yes my kids had to bring the rocket blaster so they do it.











1 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like fun, but you better not move!