Monday, July 26, 2010

The trips we took in July, Hiking Zion ( St.George) and Yellowstone

Yellowstone

We went with my family up to this cabin in Island Park Idaho, its right by they Montana border and it is so breath taking. We went to Yellowstone one of the days and seen tons of bison, geese, deer, elk but no bear. It still was fun other than Haus would get reallly mad if he couldn t see the animals so we ended up having him set next to us.





















waiting for Old Faithful

Warren LOVES maps so he was loving this

My sister is such a fun aunt she is always playing with my kids and they LOVE her
Hanging out at the cabin. We ate yummy food, played tons of games especially pin ball, hiked.














Fishing at Henrys Lake in Island Park




Dont mind my retarded brother (not really he just is when you want a pict of him) and Katie

Cute Adley and Tyra




Haus giving one of his looks









We went fishing at Henrys Lake. No luck in catching fish but the kids all had fun sliding down this sandy hill, catching butterflies












Playing in this river that was by the cabin. It was fun until Jackson got three leaches on him
and then we totaly got stuck walking out in the mud.




Warren is so my child and I love it. He loves flowers and picks them all the time. He is such a sweetie hes always bringing me bundles of flowers




they had these fun tire swings at the cabin





St. George

We went down to Jacksons familys house in St.George with the Fechsers. Its always such a fun time hanging out with them. Its always nice when you have friends and they have kids that get along with your kids love it. We went down over Eds bday so we went to Olive Garden and did some shopping the first night, then hiked Zion the next day. Which was so fun HOT but fun. Warren and Haus did awesome Warren kept up the whole time. When we got to Emerald pools we all had tons of fun playing in the sand, water, catching frogs and tadpowls. It was so hot that one of the days Gracie and Haus ran out on the driveway and they both started crying because there feet were getting burned.




Haus, Haley, Jackson, Warren, Ruth, niece(forgot her name I suck), Faith, Gracie and Ed




This is me dead tired when we got to the top. The last little bit I carried Warren on my back because I was worried about him. His cheeks were getting really red. Obviously July in Saint George =110degrees











We hiked to Upper Emerald Pools, it was so fun for the kids they caught tons of frogs and tadpowls. We stayed















Ed, Gracie, Jackson and Haus


3 comments:

Shay said...

Wow Haley you guys have been busy this summer but I love how active you guys are. Having a newborn's put a little damper on us getting out much & OBVIOUSLy put a damper on Scout missing Haus' amazing birthday party!!

fauxy said...

Ok I need a vacation for sure now. I'll have to read more carefully where you went hiking in St. George - it looks amazing!

Natalie said...

You guys are so busy! Looks like fun. I love Yellowstone! And I have never been to Zions and really want to go!