Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BBQ
We had the 4th of July bbq at my house on Sunday. Its always have tons of fun when we get together, we had a softball game and the girls didnt do so hot. It could have been us laughing the whole time at my aunt Sherri she was so dang funny and way competitive. Then we had fireworks when it got dark.
I decided to make this chicken, bean and rice burritos instead of hot dogs and hamburgers and it was way good for a change. I think Ill keep it as good tradtion





Max fell asleep it was funny because he was playing one second and the next he was out



all of the kids watching the fireworks, Haus was inside asleep

















watching the fireworks that were put on by Jackson, Cody and Thomas







Warren loving









Thomas dragging the kids around him, Jackson and James would take turns







It was so funny Haus was holding on for dear life









Tyra and Warren











Aunt Maree and my beautiful cousin Annie












my aunts













Jackson, Haus, Keli and Tyler













Caroline and Paul Jacob, Susan and Craig


















































me setting up all of the food
we had y


















0 comments: