Friday, June 25, 2010

Huck Finn days
I was so excited to be able to take my kids to huck finn days. But it was freakn insane I think at the fish pond there were more adults then kids and then the line to do anything were forever long. So we decided to just go home and eat popsicles after we were done we went home and ate popsicles, I love summer
Warren and Cash slowly creepying into the water


Warren and Cash in a cage with dogs

all of the kids were jealous because we tried to fish and got nothing and then they seen this adult that caught 3 big ones.



waiting for a fish to bite




Me and Charley with are cute strawberry necklaces. I had bought one for my
outfit that I made for strawberry days. But my cute friend Natalie made me one and so I gave miss Charley mine.




This is us waiting for the childrens parade. The theme was what we want to be when we grow up. Obviously Warren wants to be a super hero. But then it got way to cold and we went home







1 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so sad I missed strawberry days and Haus' bday! looks like you guys had a great week. hope haus had a great bday!