Monday, March 22, 2010

Elk Meat..NOT..........

On Sunday I had made the soup that has tons of beans in it and corn( I forgot what its called). Its one of the things that when I cook it and we usually all eat it pretty good. Well Warren has been on this kick latley that he'll eat anything if its BIG game meat like deer, elk and moose. No we have not killed an elk or a moose lately so we do not have that meat. So pretty much just pretend for the sake of making sure he eats. So Jackson told him that we had elk steaks really they were just steaks from Walmart. But the thing is he ate all of it just because he thought that it was elk meat. Then for dinner he asked for more elk meat and we had roasted hotdogs in the backyard. So once again we told him they were elk hotdogs. Yes we are liars and one day Warren will figure it out but until then he is eating good so I really dont care.

3 comments:

Rowley Family said...

haha that is really funny! I will probably do the same with Brayden! I'll do almost anything to get him to eat good!

fauxy said...

No doubt he's going to be a hunter! I hope he doesn't take it too hard when he learns he's not eating elk.. what a riot!

Anonymous said...

Please come to my freezer in the garage and take all the deer meat. Because I will most definitely not eat it! Ha ha that is awesome. I hope my boy someday will be like WArren, little mr. man!