Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jump On It






So im trying to blog all of the stuff that we do.
Jump On It has a mom and kid class every week that is 1 hour long and we love going. Its just enough to have my boys get there energy out and be ready for good long naps. I went with my friend Tiffany and her little boy Max. It was cute because Warren kept grabbing his hand so that Max would follow him. Max was thrilled because he is about 1 1/2 years younger than Warren so he loved the attention. Yes Haus just followed.
This time that I went not a lot of people were there which was way nice. Because it has a place were there are all of these trampolines together and even on the wall and it has basketball hoops around the trampoline and balls so the kids can just go crazy. Then they have just a few bounce houses, then a tiny little arcade area. For some reason my boys think the arcade place is so cool.
I taught Warren tons of the trampoline games that I played when i was a chilln. It was funny to sit back and watch them play it. But for reason I always ended up being the egg. Luckily they really cant jump very high or it wouldnt of been very smart. Because Im not supposed to do anything that jults my neck and head.

1 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

So fun we need to do stuff in the afternoon so i can come love you