Monday, May 28, 2012

Mothers Day, Warren was so excited this year to give me what he made at school. I can say I was so escited to get it from him too. Haus made a cute bag at school too. I woke up to breakfeast and the boys couldnt get there presents out fast enough. Then when to church and watch Warren sing in sacrament, then we had some of my aunts and parents over for a bbq. I love being around family so I love days like this.








Cody wrestling all of the kiddos on the tramp.
Visiting Great Grandma Ruth in the resthome.
Visiting  great grandma and grandpa Pinegar
Adley turns 7!!!  This cute girl told me she wanted make up.  She is too cute, I love this girl.  I still remeber the first time I got to see your cute round face in the hospital!!


Birthmom day is celebrated the day before mothers day.  We were lucky enough to spend sometime with Melanie and her parents.  Im so grateful that Effie gets to be part of these guys life still.  There amazing people and were so blessed to have them in our life.




Playing with the neighbor kids




Feeding the cows with uncle Cody.



Haus' preschool graduation more picts to come my camera died so I need to get copies from Craig
Friend BBQ, we had some of Warrens little friends over and aHaus'



Haus and Cohen
Warren, Kaysen, Cameron, Carter and Ryder
Effie is 2 months!!!  She is sleeping through the night from 8pm to about 630 am then Ill give her a bottle and she goes back to sleep until about 830.  She is completly out of 0-3 month and in 3-6 month.  She drinks about 4 ounces about every 3 hrs.  She wears size 2 diapers.

Swimming we went to the lehi pool for Bostens bday and it was Effies first time swimming and she did great.






This is what happens when you put your kids in time out from each other.  I told them they needed to go in seperate rooms and do whatever they wanted to but couldnt play with one another for an hour.  Haus hung out in my room as quite as could be.  Well he decided to color all over him.  I actually didnt get very mad because it was washable but when Warren found him( he thinks he is the parent) he got mad at him and it scared Haus, so thats why he was crying in the picture.
Haus' last day of preschool!! He was way excited to be done with school.  His main teacher wasnt there because she just had a baby within days.  But the picture below is his art teacher and his best friend in all the world Maddix.

Max and Tayne play on diffrent teams and they got to play one another.  There both amazingly talented at baseball.  The only crapper is Max is on a really really good team and Tayne is on a crappy team, like when he is pitching he still runs all the way into the outfield to catch a ball.  Max's team wamped on them obviously.
Tayne
Warrens last day of KE.  All I can say is that I love this program and  I love love this teacher.  Im so in love with everything Warren learned this year.  He learned times tables, add and subtract, to tell time and really learned how to read good.  Mrs. Hardman is the BEST teacher we've had yet
Decorating the graves for memorial day


Warrens kindergarten gradutaion.  He got to say 2 parts in the program: H is for how chicks hatch and Z is for how the year has zipped on by.  I have loved all of the cute kids Warren has become friends with.








0 comments: