Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Warren at his first soccer game of the year. It was March 31 at 12. This is one of his best friends from school Carter.

Effie at her first check up in the doctors office.  It was Tuesday the 27th and she weighed 8.75.
Haus and Maddix playing outside in the jeep.  These tow are hilarious together.
I love this pict of these two.  There two peas in a pod.
Family Shower
My mom and sister put this shower together.  We went to Pizza Factory with all of my aunts and inlaws.


The boys with some of there neighborhood friends.  Megan had us over for a bbq and it was good to get out of the house.

Easter Party
My mom and James always have the family Easter party at there house.   The kids love the egg hunt and dying of the eggs.  Not as many people were there this year.  My kids still had fun!!!


Im sooo excited Katie is having her baby in August and its a little boy!!!!


My Aunt Marie is always doing tons of cute stuff for my kids, they freaking love her.  She couldnt make it to my shower because we had it early.  So she brought the gifts to the party.  I am so lucky to have my aunts I tell ya the are always helping me and Jackson out.  Im grateful to have them.  Maree came down the day afer we got home from the hospital and she was so thoughtful.  She had picked up buckets for my boys with some fun toys in it.  It was so nice because it made them feel special.  My aunts are all just very thoughtful and so giving.



Jones Family Easter Party
The Sunday of confrence we went over to Brian and Codi's for breakfeast.  Codi had a cute bingo for the kids to play while we watched confrence.  Then we dyed eggs and had a egg hunt there.  My kids have so much fun with there cousins.  Its always nice and refreshing to be with Jacksons family!!!








Effies FIRST BATH
9 day old
Her umbilical cord fell off on the 30th and so that night we plopped her in the tubby.  She was not a fan to say the least.  Since then though she is starting to enjoy it.


0 comments: