Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lighting of the PG lights

I have always wanted to go to this and Im glad we did. Our great friends walked down with us. We thought we better take advantage of the nice winter weather. They handed out candy canes and we watched as they turned on the lights to the big Christmas tree in the park, Santa came. Afterwards we went to Sammys for some dinner and yummy shakes.



The Mealey's

Decorating grandma & grandpa's tree

Every year we go to my moms the Sunday after Thanksgiving and decorate there tree. I love love this tradition. The kids love it but Im pretty sure me and my siblings love it probably the most.







Riverwoods Santa


We took the kids to see Santa the day after Thanksgiving at Riverwoods in Provo. My kids refer to this Santa as the "REAL ONE". I love this place its decorated to the hilt and they have so many fun things to add to the spirit of Christmas.






Temple Square


Sunday we took the kids to Temple Square, luckily it wasnt to cold it was cold just not unbearable. The kids were loving seeing all of the lights. The night was great until I locked the keys in the trunk and times like this remind me how calm my husband is. It took him about a half hour to an hour to get them out. He never got upset!! Ugly Sweater party


Last night we went to an ugly sweater party. Jackson got a little into it and talked me into cutting his hair into a mullet and putting steps in it. He loves it, Im a little worried he is going to keep it! The party was way fun there was lots of fun people there and we played games and had a fun night out.



Twilight Party



Seriously one of the greattest parties I've ever been invited to. One of my greattest friends Natalie threw this party and she put so much work into it. She had amazing decorations from name tags, candles, beautiful flowers,wedding cake, wedding video( with all of us in it), treat bag for each of us for the movie, yummy food, amazing friends!!




Playing in the snow, one of the only ones we have had this winter.
My mom took this picture of Haus. She said he hung out like this for quite a while.
Warrens friends from school. They are the cuttest little kids, lately about once a week I have 4 extra 6 year olds at my house. I have to say there all darling and pretty good. This is Kayson, Ryder and Warren
The Petersons gingerbread contest



It was way fun to just hang out with everyone. We went out to Stansbury Park and I have to say we need to do it more often. It was tons of fun!









Yearly PIE MAKING at my moms
We always meet at my moms the night before Thanksgiving and make pies. This year I had my kiddos for the first little bit and they loved this fun tradition.






Elf on the SHELF




This little elf came to us on Thanksgiving morning and brought the kids each two cute ornaments. Every night he changes locations in the house. Sadly sometimes are stays in the same place. So the kids will tell people when they come over that he sometimes likes a place in the house so when he comes back from hanging out with Santat at night he goes to the same place. OK I know me and Jacksons arent so hot at this. The kids still love every second of it and get so excited to find him in the morning. Oh ya they named him HUNTER ELF!






Build a Bear




Camryn and Kate had there 5 bday party here. Each kid got to pick out a stuffed animal, played games and when it was over each kid got to have there own house box. My kids still have there boxes in there beds with them and every night they add them in there prayers. It was a darling party and all of the kids had way fun, Thanks again Eric and Meg







Thanksgiving




We had it at our house this year and it was a hit. We played games, made gingerbread houses, had yummy food!!













Happy 30th Birthday Jackson





We have always talked about going to the NFR in Vegas but its a pain with Jacksons work (UPS) this time of year. But we thought for Jacksons 30 birthday and that Jacksons go the tickets form the rodeo committe we thought the time was right. I went back and forth about taking the kids. I knew they would love it too. After lots of thought we left them with my parents and Jacksons parents. Im pretty sure they didnt even care. My mom took them to fun places and they got to go to a fun Christmas party and see Santa with most of there cousins.
While we were there we shopped, ate yummy food, went to the Vegas Temple, meet up with some of the greattest friends, NFR!! I have to say this is going to be a tradition it was awesome!









The boys got Jacksons a griddle and a pancake flipper (Haus's words)

. Warren had Polar Express Days while we were gone. These are the jammies he picked out for it
My mom took the kids to a Christmas party and they got to see Santa

Haus's Christmas Program





I love Kids Village and when they put on amazing programs like this it just reminds me how great of a place it is. The kids got to make snowman cocoa, ate amazing food, watched Haus sing with all of his besttest buddies, received a darling Christmas present from Haus of his hand, sat on Santas lap.

Haus's best buddy, I loved this picture of these two!





















0 comments: