Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My boys
Haus will be 3 WOW on Friday I love how fun he is but its crazy how fast this is going. I love being there mommy. I have to say for the most part they are besttest little friends. I used to think it would suck for my kids because we dont have any neighbor kids there age to play with. Know I would not change it for the world because these two holligans play with each other all day long and they have the tightest little bond. I always say if I can teach them anything its to love one another and to always be each others best friends and to have each others back.

Haus at 3
He is completly potty trained
He loves playing with trucks cars and trailors
Insists on wearing his John Deer boots because they dont fit Warren anymore
Loves chocolate milk
He is so laid back but is starting to get a little attitude
loves to eat noodles
loves to play with Warren
loves his papa's
loves my brother and he calls him chicken nugget
fakes like he doesnt like my sister but secretly loves all the attention she gives him
loves horses
loves Timmy Time
still has his binki because if not you suck your fingers
not in love with nursery but you will go but we still have to hang out with you for awhile
you can put on your own pull up
loves Doc and Grizz the dog and cat
loves playing in the sand
still thinks Im the greattest and I love that your my shadow
still content to just hang out in the stroller when we go places( your lazy )
follows Warren everywhere
Count to 10
know all of your colors
sing all of your ABC's
Recognize some alphabet
The only movie you will sit down and watch is Toy Story
You started a summer camp at Kids Village and you have a love hate relationship with it.
You love love your blue blanket
You talk so cute I say it sounds like your from the deep south and your nose is plugged
favorite color is orange
I love ya Mogul

Warren at age 5 1/2
love love learning about everything and anything
count to 100 by yourself
reading
adding
loves his brother
loves the TV show swamp guy
loves to learn about animals and what they do
tells me all the time how he is going to be a doctor so he can give people shots
very in to following rules your kind of a black and white kind of kid
your daddy shadow
loves to work on your work books with mommy
loves to go hunting
the best about reminding us to pray and brush teeth
loves baseball
loves to watch hunting and nature channels
loves to swim
loves to play with Haus
very cute with girls always complementing them
always looking out for Haus
loves loves Doc and Grizz
loves to snack on cereal
you will eat about anything
loves your grandparents
loves taking pictures
told me the other day you wanted and IPOD
loves riding your bike
favorite color is blue
I love you Mogley Wogley








0 comments: