Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jackson and Kelli's GRADUATION dinner

Today we had Jackson and Kelli a dinner for recieving there masters degree, Kelli's was in special Ed and Jackson's in Educational Administration. They both are so amazing and so smart it blows my mind the things they know. I love how both of them think its not a big deal to receive there masters. But I guess in some ways its expected in there family most of them have masters. So yes there parents are very proud of there kids but have always had education as something you just do. I love that my kids have this to look up to. I come from a great family but no one has a degree Im the closest and I am a semester away from an associates. So Im just so proud of you Jackson and love how driven you are in life your such an amazing man, Im proud and feel lucky you chose me, love ya


1 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats Jackson! That is awesome!