Sunday, June 13, 2010

What we have been doing
End of May and the first week and half of June 2010 tons of swimming lessons we go everyday for about an hour. Warren is doing awesome he can swim acrossed the whole pool front, side and back stroke. We just need to get him comfortable with other pools. Haus is still doing great to he can swim acrossed the pool if he has a kick board. The pretty flowers from me and my moms yard

Playing at my parents house

This is the pict of us that Warren took before one of our bike rides



We have been taking the boys on lots of bike rides. Its so funny because they get laughing so hard when Jackson hits a bump. Dont mind Haus's famous dirty looks. He really is a way happy child he just loves to give looks of death.




Warren getting ready to




hit the ball at TBall. Jackson coaches the team and its fun. Yes he is amazing he works 70 hours a week, is in graduate school full time and always finds time for me and the boys. He is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!




Me and my mom have a tradition of putting flowers on the graves. Its kind of nice because everyone is burried in PG.







My moms bday dinner at her house






Warren running around the bases. He hates wearing the helmet.






This summer has been so fun because they play so weel






This is what they looked like during there mud fight






We had irrigation and the kids decided to go into the neighbors yard and make a mud hole. I didnt get a picture when they were done because I was trying to get them out. So yes the hole got bigger and the boys got dirtier!!





1 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! If I weren't pregnant I'd say we should go on a bike ride...maybe after this little one is born!