Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy Muffin Day
Warren singing his song

Warren and Haus cheesn it for the camera

Warren and Miss Misti

Warren with his flower, key chain and note. This is the fun part of having a child in preschool. I love getting these things. I love most of all how excited Warren gets to give them to me.


Warrens preschool class put on a little program that consited of them singing us a song about mothers, muffins, juice and a darling present. Warren was so excited when I walked in he ran right over and gave me a hug. Then he was so excited to give me the present. I love this boy so much!!!!!



2 comments:

Robyn said...

You gotta love Miss Misti's mommy muffin day!!

Mandy said...

I love the Mother's Day programs and Mother's day gifts that you get from your kids! They make it the best!